The Mollii Suit
A breakthrough in design and therapy for people living with spasticity, muscle weakness, movement disorders, pain and related symptoms.
The quick and friendly answer for easier movement, more muscle control and less pain and fatigue in neurological and other conditions.
The Mollii Suit: A preparatory tool for your treatment of spasticity, muscle tone and movement disorders, optimising motor re-learning in neurological and other conditions.
For clients with neurological and other conditions
Gain easier movement, balanced and relaxed muscles, more energy and reduce pain and fatigue. The Mollii Suit - easy to wear at home and use alongside other therapies.
About the Mollii suit
The Suit’s soft Jacket and Trousers deliver a gentle sensory-level electro-stimulation to muscle groups programmed to each person’s needs.
- Adjusting muscle activity and tone
- Preparing the body for therapy
- Regular use enhances neuroplasticity
- For adults and children from 3 years old
- Free Individual assessments
- Rental and purchase options
- Easy to use
For conditions including
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
- Other neurological and movement disorders
- Chronic pain, Fibromyalgia etc.
Isleworth, West London
Muswell Hill, North London
Eastham Village, Wirral, Nr Chester, Cheshire
Leeds, W Yorkshire
Doncaster, S Yorkshire